Friday, January 5, 2018

Beach pourville


Description
The artist of the Beach in Pourville is Claudet Monet. This artwork was create in 1882 in France.  The medium is oil on canvas and the type of artwork is a painting. In this image you can see water on the beach, a little mountain, and different colors. The different colors I see on this picture are white, greenish, bluish and more. Really the only things you can see are the water, the little hill, and sand.
Analysis
In the top of the picture I see that is blue and white. In the middle of the picture the color starts to change to a different blue and on the bottom of the picture is more like a green color. I don’t see shapes that repeating because there are few things on this picture. The only thing that are repeating is the colors. That’s basically what I see on this picture.
Interpretation
I think what the artist is trying to express is like an imaginary picture. Maybe he thought to draw something with water and at the end his drawing was a beach. I think the message the author wants to give is to live your life happy and do what you enjoy to do. I think it’s not a good quality picture because it’s kind of blurry but it’s a great picture after all.
Judgment
I think the artist did a good job on the craftsmanship because you see that everything is well done and also the technique. Everybody uses different types of technique because everyone likes to draw different from other and that’s how it is. Yes, I think the parts of the work are successfully interrelated because you could have a beach with a little mountain. I think this work is trying to communicate how beautiful life is. Yes, I’m move by this work because I try to enjoy life because we only live once. Like I said it’s a great drawing I chose to do this picture because I liked it. I don’t really have an aesthetic judgment

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent first critique!!!!! Thanks for your attention to detail. All of the steps are well written and cohesive.

    ReplyDelete